In New Zealand there are currently eleven shakhas of Hindu Swayamsevak Sangh shakhas.They are located in North and South Island and are run on weekly & fortnightly. Below is the shakha list:
There are currently four Shakhas in Auckland . The Shakhas are run weekly.
- Sardar Patel Shakha,Pakuranga from 4.30 pm to 6 pm on Saturdays.
- Vivekanada Shakha, Lynnfield from 3.30 pm to 5 pm on Sundays.
- Azad Shakha, Kelston from 2.30 pm to 3.30 pm on Sundays.
- Sarasvati Shakha, Glenfield from 3.00 pm to 4.30 pm on Sundays.
There is currently one Shakha in Hamilton run weekly.
- Uday Shakha,Pukete from 4.30 pm to 6 pm on Sundays
There is one Shakha in Napier.The Shakha is run forthnightly from 10.30 am to 12 am .
- Maha Rana Pratap Shakha,Onekawa every 2nd & 4rth Sunday.
There is one Shakha in Hastings.The Shakha is run forthnightly from 10.30 am to 12 am .
- Bhagat Singh Shakha,Frimley every 1st & 3rd Sundays
There is one Shakha in Palmerston North.The Shakha is run weekly.
- Shakha,West End.
There are two Shakhas in Wellington . The Shakhas are run weekly.
- Shivaji Shakha,Jhonsonville.
- Keshav Shakha, Lower Hutt.
There is one Shakha in Christchurch.The Shakha is run weekly.
- Lakshmi Bai Kelkar Shakha,Halswell from 3.00 pm to 4.30 pm on Sundays.